LeanAcademy (Season 2)
How can the use of the Team Board be ensured?
1. Build a Routine
Set regular appointments and establish a routine
Important: Every team board meeting runs according to a structured sequence.
Coordinate the framework conditions in the Team:
- Interval of Meetings
Recommended: 15 min. daily before start working
2. Set Rules
- Mandatory participation
- 2 people lead the team through the meeting: 1 moderator, 1 director
- Detailed discussions are not allowed during the meeting
The Team Board Meeting needs one Moderator & one Director
Rolling moderation of the Team Board Meeting: two colleagues from the team lead the meeting.
Tasks of the Moderator
- Impartial appearance
- Takes the team through the agenda of the meeting
- Coordinates solutions and agreements within the team
- Brings the employees together for debriefings
Tasks of the Director
- Logs the important points from the meeting
- Ensures that the meeting stays on schedule
- Intervenes when he notices that discussions are coming up
- Updates the team board afterwards