LeanAcademy (Season 2)
Obeyaka / Lean Layout
Safety & Ergonomics
Examples for Over-Processing in the Office
- Manual data acquisition, where software-based data collection would be possible.
- Multiple entry of data.
- To order simple office supplies, you need several
- Permits are obtained.
- Work steps have to be done several times because a form was not filled out correctly or an invitation was sent with the wrong date.
- Unnecessary meetings. Unnecessary emails.
- Four-eyes principle for (unnecessarily) securing process results.