LeanAcademy (Season 2)
Obeyaka / Lean Layout
Safety & Ergonomics
Examples for Inventory in the Office
- Collected data and corresponding files in crowded and unstructured network drives.
- Traditional filing in file folders that has not been questioned for years.
- Multiple storage of data or forms.
- Unprocessed incoming orders due to the absence of the responsible person (vacation, illness).
- Mail inquiries from customers waiting in the inbox unanswered.
- Too much material in the workplace and stocks of office supplies.
- Too many projects at the same time