LeanAcademy (Season 2)
Obeyaka / Lean Layout
Safety & Ergonomics
8. Unused Potential of Employees
Examples for unused potential of employees in the Office
- Leave the creative potential of your own employees unused.
- Employees’ ideas and suggestions for improvement are not actively “picked up” and demanded every day.
- Ideas and suggestions for improvement that have long been known to employees are not implemented.
- The employees of a department do not exchange information on the tasks, errors, and challenges that occur for them each day.
- There is no induction plan for new employees.