LeanAcademy (Season 2)
Obeyaka / Lean Layout
Safety & Ergonomics
Examples for Movement in the Office
- Clerks who basically work on an order together are spatially far apart and are not optimally networked.
- Long distances for employees to reach everyday materials or to get (unnecessary) copies from distant printers.
- Find required documents on the server.
- Too many media breaks within a workflow. For example, paper-based versus digital forms.
- Unclear responsibilities. Departmental thinking.
- Poor ergonomics in the workplace.